Monday, October 7, 2013


It has been over a week now and each time I call Jerry I get the same response. He states that he is still "waiting for word from his manager". I received a voice mail on Oct 1st from Jerry where he stated that he already checked and the service was covered two times and then a third time stating he was 99% sure it was covered.

I just spoke to him again today (Oct 7th) and he stated that they still don't know if it is covered. WHAT?!??!?!? This is a surprise to me. I guess my only option at this point is to wait until his manager gets back to him and Jerry calls me with either the good or bad news.

Update as of 10/8/2013 @ 2:40pm cdt:
I just received a great call from Jerry. The service is covered. He will give me a call tomorrow if he gets the parts so that I can bring it on in.

Latest Update: The service was completed and we were only charged the $100 deductible on the warranty.  Things seemed good for a while but then started to hear similar noise again. See more recent posts for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment